Don't kid yourself, don’t count on email as your dependable delivery channel.
HOW DO YOU SEND OUT YOUR CRITICAL MESSAGES?
DON’T LET SPAM CONTROL YOUR EMAIL DELIVERY
At TCD, we believe all YOUR Critical EMAIL Messages must be protected. Their delivery must be ensured. We can take care of it for you!
A Better Business Messaging Strategy
It is widely reported that 3/4 of email traffic is Spam email. That means your business’s critical B2B communications are travelling on the same internet email channel with all that spam.
What does this mean for your business!
With all the anti-spam and firewalls out there managing email traffic, there is a very good possibility that your legitimate email messages are being treated as just another spam email. Deliverability can never be assured!
With Managed IT Support from TCD we have ways to manage this problem
There are solutions and we have them!
Here are some reliable solutions to deliver the messages that are critical to your business operations.
- Critical messages can be hosted on a web page that only your partner or client can access. Instead of emailing those important message or notification, consider hosting these messages on a web page so your client or their system can visit this secure web page and retrieve the message.
- Install a B2B messaging, tracking and Management System. A proper B2B messaging protocol require handshaking mechanism that normal email system cannot deliver. When B2B Electronic Data Interface (EDI) system is the best messaging system for business transaction messages.. It allow messages to be tracked verified. B2B messaging and EDI required collaboration at application and machines level (instead of at people level) and it is always the most effective way of business communication.
- Utilize a communication and messaging handshake (acknowledge and receipt, confirmation, resend). Even if email is the only way, by using email read and delivery receipt mechanism, and implementing handshaking within the applications, delivery can still be tracked.
- Use Multi-channel message notifications, SMS and other communications. Instead of just emailing, use SMS and other channels to ensure your critical messages is getting through. It is common to us a SMS short message to alert recipient that a critical message has to sent, a provide a way for them to anticipate and track that message.
- Install a Failed Delivery Management System. A good email server normally have a delivery failure alert. By installation a proactive tracking and monitoring system, failed delivery can be proactively monitored and actioned on.
- Upgrade to Proactive email Management. A proactive email system for your transactional email can track delivery, opened and provide good tracking detail for every single email you sent.
- Other B2B solution ... There are many difference solution depending on the importance and criticality of your message. It is of course ‘horses for courses’ approach but please don’t just think that a email message is good enough once sent….
Don’t let your business lose time and money because your communication network is not working properly. Don’t let viruses and malware and the million odd spam messages damage your reputation with clients and partners!
Contact us today
to discuss your business communication strategy
Email was not designed for privacy, dependability or security. Let’s go over what you use your email for and how we can control the ever increasing spam problem. Our TCD email experts guarantee to make your email delivery secure and dependable. Set up an appointment here and let’s get started!